Sharing my top picks for Valentine’s Day gifts for the gals in your life, or ideas for your own personal wish list! Please share any of your ideas in the comments!
Hey hey! Happy Monday! How was the weekend? We went to Phoenix for a fancypants event for the Pilot’s work, went on a family hike, I taught a virtual workout class, and trained a client. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend!
For today’s post, I’m sharing some Valentine’s Day gift ideas for her! Whether you’re shopping for someone special, or sharing this list with your partner, there are tons of great ideas here. Please share any gift ideas in the comments below or anything that’s on your personal wish list!
Gifts for the fitness fanatic:
– Our favorite wireless headphones. The Pilot and I both have these and love them! They’re awesome for travel and workouts.
– A Carbon38 set! I’ve been ordering almost all of my athletic apparel from Carbon38 lately. GINAHAR gets you 15% off your first and second orders.
– A sauna blanket! My liiiiiiiiiiiife. I use this magical creation 2-3 times per week and it feels amazing. I sleep so well and it makes my skin glow. Use FITNESSISTA75 for $75off!
– Bala weights (GINAHAR for 15% off)
– A new water bottle. The kids and I both use and love these ones.
– Gorgeous sparkly leggings (GINAHAR for 15% off)
Makeup and skincare gifts:
– A gift box from one of my fave little shops
Fashion finds, accessories and jewelry:
– A Static Nails set. When I didn’t get dip powder for 6+ months, this was the only thing I used. It’s the only polish I’ve found that lasts 5+ days!
Extra lovely things:
– A Daily Harvest subscription. I love these for quick and easy lunches and breakfasts! Use the code FITNESSISTA for up to $40 off your first box
– A silk sleep mask or pillowcase
-The BEST chocolate. (And I eat a lot of chocolate lol.)
For the new mama:
– Joggers or cute pajamas
– A meal delivery from a service she loves. Another plug here for Sakara because it’s so amazing!
– An offer to come over and help her out with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while she takes a shower or stares at the wall, help with errands or grocery pickup)… and actually do it 🙂
So tell me, friends: do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Anything on your list?
What are your plans?
We usually keep it low-key but my favorite traditions are writing something I love about the kids on hearts on their doors Feb 1- 14. I also make them little Valentine’s gift baskets.