In this episode, Tina talks about the challenges of cutting calories, and why it may not be effective for weight loss, especially in our 40s and beyond. She shares the importance of finding the right mindset for a successful fat loss phase as well as her insights and tips for navigating this process in perimenopause.
Tina discusses the following:
- Weight loss versus body recomposition
- How negative self-talk and stress affects fat loss
- How the thyroid impacts metabolism regulation and weight loss
- Finding the balance between fat loss and muscle preservation
- Why mineral depletion is so common in women
- The impact of extended cardio on stress hormones
- How under-eating impacts hormones
Body Composition Blueprint [FREE training]: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/5909f18b13
Fit + Fueled Waitlist: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/be63efa9bd
Mineral guide: https://carrots-n-cake.mykajabi.com/mineral-guidebook
Blood work request guide: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/bloodwork-guide
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.