I firmly believe that sustainable physique change often means feeling better THEN looking better, which is why I am sharing 3 FREE Fat Loss Resources.
Ok, so then HOW do you feel better?
As I often say to our clients, it’s never one thing and the basic, boring stuff works:
- Good nutrition
- Stress management
- Adequate sleep
- Strength training
- Mineral balance
- Daily sunlight
3 FREE Fat Loss Resources
That said, I wanted to share 3 resources to get you started with these foundations:
1. Hormonal Health Meal Plan: What you eat (or don’t eat) influences your hormones, including the regularity (or irregularity) of your menstrual cycle, PMS symptoms, ability to lose weight, breast health, cravings, mood swings, and so much more. This resource includes a sample meal plan, prep guide, grocery list, and nourishing recipes to support your hormonal balance and fat loss goals!
2. Box Breathing: This is a great technique to control those ruminating thoughts while attempting to fall asleep. The practice is pretty simple: Breathe in for the count of four, hold your breath for the count of four, breathe out for the count of four, hold for the count of four, and repeat. Try it before bed if you have trouble falling and staying asleep.
3. 50 High-Protein Recipes: Protein is important for so many functions in our bodies as well as helping us build and maintain lean muscle as well as keeping our blood sugar steady and cravings at bay. This recipe book has a ton of whole food recipes to get you started on reaching your daily protein goal!
Ready to continue the momentum to feel and look your best?
There’s less than 2 weeks until my FREE body recomp live event. Learn how to get a fit and lean physique for summer!
If you want to learn how to properly ‘diet’ by setting your calorie targets correctly in order to change your physique without restriction and excess exercise, my FREE training, Find Your Fit Physique Number, will help you do exactly that.
This training will help you identify what amount is appropriate for your body and goals so you can gain lean muscle and lose fat with a systematic and realistic approach.
FREE BODY RECOMP TRAINING
What will you learn?
- How to effectively AUDIT your current caloric and dietary intake (so many women are measuring the wrong things!)
- How to USE THAT DATA to create a personalized nutrition and fitness game plan to gain lean muscle OR lose fat – literally you are going to walk away with a plan in hand
- How proper MINERAL BALANCE can increase your metabolism and support body transformation EASIER
- What actually moves the dial when it comes your nutrition and fitness to achieve a FIT PHYSIQUE (it’s not what you think!)
Sign up and save your seat via the button below!